Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Default color of text-shadow

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 21:03:45 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Then there is also the question of chrome repainting for each text
decoration instead of one for the complete geometry. We don't have
this issue in Edge as a result of how we do underlining (there can be
only one, but its color will vary depending on closest
text-decoration:underline parent).

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/942#issuecomment-277812621