Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Add auto value for text-decoration-skip:

From: ebraminio via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 17:41:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> the skip-ink feature may look nice to someone not familiar with the
script [...]

Just another IMHO I like to add, as someone reads or edits Persian
Wikipedia on everyday basis on Safari, I see it a nice and helpful
feature. Arabic definitely has some issues with underline, as Arabic
Wikipedia has completely disabled underlining on
https://ar.wikipedia.org but on Persian Wikipedia, this actually helps
 me to deal better with Arabic-script (Persian) text.

I think the result of alreq eventually would be moving automatic
underline position more below, so, at least, just like what Khaled
said, "they all look equally bad", I don't think fixing Arabic
underline issue then progressing this issue would differ much from
progressing this first then fixing underline Arabic issue.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by ebraminio
Please view or discuss this issue at