Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-2017] Several issues of the indices

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 11:20:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
>    There are two index sections:
>
>    https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/NOTE-css-2017-20170131/#indices
>    https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/NOTE-css-2017-20170131/#index
>
> Should the two sections above be put together?

I wonder if it wouldn't be just as well to discard the second one
entirely. I am not convinced it is terribly useful in this document,
and if it is a cause of confusion due to the presence of the full
indices, maybe we're better off without it.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1007#issuecomment-277654035