Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-display] "flow-root" is a confusing value for display

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 00:14:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
It was resolved in today's telcon we would not rename flow-root for
lack of a name that seemed conclusively better.

Since that may be relevant to this thread, I would also note that the
two-value syntax was proposed to be removed from the current draft
last face-to-face, and possibly postponed for a later level.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/964#issuecomment-277126944