Re: [csswg-drafts] [css3-pseudos] :active and left mouse button - reality

From: Nadya678 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 06:58:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Please note: in past only left button worked as :active. I think there shall be reported a bug due to current specification. Gecko based browsers (SeaMonkey, Firefox) works properly.

This misinterpretation in IE11, Edge, Chrome spoils my solution and I must add additional script for them to work properly...

Thanks for "4" and "5" button information about EDGE. I upgrade my script, I cannot test because my mouse has only 3 buttons.

I think also in "[caniuse](https://caniuse.com/#feat=css-sel2)" the information about wrongly implementation of :active shall be added. I don't know how to report it to caniuse..

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Nadya678
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2133#issuecomment-353928482 using your GitHub account