[csswg-drafts] The procedure to process a keyframes argument confuses property keyframes and processed keyframes

From: Antoine Quint via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 15:21:57 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
graouts has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== The procedure to process a keyframes argument confuses property keyframes and processed keyframes ==
I think there are a number of steps in the [the procedure to process a keyframe argument](https://drafts.csswg.org/web-animations-1/#process-a-keyframes-argument) that reference _property keyframes_ instead of _processed keyframes_. The term _property keyframes_ should only be used within the steps in the "Otherwise," > "For each member, m, in property-indexed keyframe, perform the following steps:" step, but it also appears in steps following this step (step 2). I believe all of those references should be to _processed keyframes_.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2119 using your GitHub account