Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-overflow] add overflow-block and overflow-inline to support CSS Writing Modes

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 13:49:51 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@a2sheppy #1282 works for the addtion of the `relative` keyword, and this ticket works for the addition of the logical long hand. We're just waiting for an upcoming CSS-WG teleconference call to decide whether we agree (I expect we will), and which spec we put it in (I expect css-logical).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2000#issuecomment-352430452 using your GitHub account