Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-break-3][css-overflow] Proposal for pseudo-selector :overflowed-content

From: Binyamin Laukstein via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 20:03:26 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@Loirooriol technically is possible everything. I posted here a propose for CSS. And @frivoal fyi EQCSS has been proposed multiple CSS solutions, and I think it is in work of progress; you can ask more to @tabatkins.
If you look above demos, you can see EQCSS giving solution for `:overflowed-content` too.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by laukstein
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2011#issuecomment-352207592 using your GitHub account