Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars] Real world product usage

From: craigkovatch via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 08:46:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks Florian. I commented on a number of issues on this spec, including supplying some real-world code from our product. I hope that can be helpful in defining a more robust spec. I'm concerned that starting from the IE5 approach is going to be too limited.

Is your use of "different platforms" about OSes, or e.g. desktop vs. mobile, or?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by craigkovatch
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1969#issuecomment-351947662 using your GitHub account