Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] Calling `cancel()` should dispatch a cancel event when the `startTime` is cleared

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 16:35:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thinking about this further, I think it probably does make sense to only dispatch cancel events when we actually change state. The reason is that the cancel event is expected to be used when the animation ceases to have an effect on its target, which corresponds to when its `currentTime` becomes null. So I'm going to close this for now.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2106#issuecomment-351764007 using your GitHub account