Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts][cssom] Serialization of font properties when system font is specified

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 06:27:53 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
We have a similar problem when variables are involved.

My personal thinking is that we should have a special function to resolve these cases, like this:

`
font-family: from(font: menu);
border-left-width: from(border: var(--hover-border, 2px solid red));
`

But I didn't think this through very much.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1586#issuecomment-351296053 using your GitHub account