[csswg-drafts] [css-shaders] CSS Shaders Security

From: Nadya678 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 14:38:16 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Nadya678 has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-shaders] CSS Shaders Security ==
I cannot log in to public discussion of this and I cannot post solution.

I propose the shaders be disabled on https pages (like banks' pages). Additional X-Shade-Option:DENY, SAMEORIGIN (like for frames) header to deny it also in normal http sites (not encrypted). This shall prevent steal of data.

I prefer security than graphic effects.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2100 using your GitHub account