Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color] Range of color parameters to the color() function is inconsistent

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 19:49:05 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Again, this isn't under our control; it depends on how the referenced color profile is defined.  We can control how our predefined ones work, but it is much more natural to have them be 0-1; there's no reason to pretend they're an 8-bit number any more.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2021#issuecomment-350074926 using your GitHub account