Re: [csswg-drafts] [CSS-appearance] Should we not use it, for now?

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:22:43 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
That is weird, because I found that same language (because of the broken link) and fixed the link by removing mention of the `appearance` property which was dropped from UI 3 in like 2012. Maybe I forgot to push that change?
Any way yes, that link should be corrected to point to UI 4.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1982#issuecomment-349895993 using your GitHub account