Re: [csswg-drafts] Line height fixes

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 01:33:13 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I edited both the source and the output because I made that edit while I my application for invited expert had not yet been processed, and I therefore did not have access rights to Bert's preprocessor. I believe the manual edit matches what the processor would have done. I'm happy to regenerate if that helps with anything.As for css2.1's directories, we currently have 2: one that matches the 2.1 REC (css21), and one that has all the changes folded in (css2). I edited the later. As some other point it time, we'll have to cherry pick things from there to make a new REC, but that's a separate discussion.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/1993#issuecomment-349500293 using your GitHub account