Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Percentages gaps and intrinsic size

From: Manuel Rego Casasnovas via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 12:50:40 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I guess the *content-based* thing should work, it'd be nice to have that term defind in `css-sizing` so we can link to it.

Still I believe that for widths this is going to be tricky to determine on Bink/WebKit, dunno about other engines if this is easier for them.
As usual feedback from other implementors will be really appreciated. :wink:

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mrego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/509#issuecomment-349294980 using your GitHub account