Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-2] Allow keyframe to specify multiple offsets

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 04:41:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Discussed this with @shans and we agree this is a reasonable request but it will take some care to spec/implement since we'd need to consider how it interacts with the check that keyframes are loosely sorted by offset. In particular, how would this mix with keyframes that doesn't supply an offset?

We will look into this as part of level 2.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2060#issuecomment-349193680 using your GitHub account