Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors] :link and :visited are not mutually exclusive in implementations

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 04:02:11 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think the difference in Edge is just an invalidation issue for ":link" because we are supposed to behave like other browsers here. https://jsfiddle.net/gck56f1h/ shows we still apply an outline but with wrong color once we visit the link, it doesn't make much sense to me.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2037#issuecomment-349188688 using your GitHub account