Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-tables] Please add table-span

From: Christoph Päper via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 08:20:21 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Simple things should be easy, complex things should be possible. The former should not complicate the latter. Sometimes there is an elegant solution to cover both. I’m only saying the WG should be investigating such solutions instead of going straight for the first intuitive-looking proposal.

I am not proposing a concrete syntax (which would also need to define merging behavior). It was just an example.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Crissov
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2014#issuecomment-348890763 using your GitHub account