[csswg-drafts] [css-timing-1] Add syntax to section headings

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 00:37:45 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
fantasai has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-timing-1] Add syntax to section headings ==
For sections that define a particular piece of syntax, Tab and I try to put the syntax in the heading so that they are easy to find in the Table of Contents, like this: https://drafts.csswg.org/css-values-3/#toc

I think the Timing Functions spec would benefit from this practice.

Also I would move the <single-timing-function> production definition from its own 2-line section at the end of the spec into section 2. Timing Functions. This way the syntax definition serves as an overview and ToC of the section.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2027 using your GitHub account