[csswg-drafts] [css-multicol] Proposal to drop example XVII

From: Rachel Andrew via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 11:39:31 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
rachelandrew has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-multicol] Proposal to drop example XVII ==
The multicol CR includes [example XVII](https://www.w3.org/TR/2011/CR-css3-multicol-20110412/#column-rule0):

This is in the current ED as [Example 20](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-multicol-1/#column-rule).

In [July 2013 this comment was made](https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Jul/0498.html),

The suggestion was [to remove the example](https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Jul/0507.html), I've been unable to find a resolution or further detail on this and the example is still in the spec. Anyone with thoughts, please comment.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1740 using your GitHub account