Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-display][css-pseudo] Interaction of display:contents and ::first-line

From: Loirooriol via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 21:42:20 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think the first option makes more sense, because the others may need to break `::first-line`, which until now I think it was never necessary. And `display: contents` seems more inliney than blocky to me, so nesting it inside `::first-line` makes sense. This is also the behavior which would result from the alternative definition of `display: contents` that I proposed in #1313.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1310#issuecomment-298259179 using your GitHub account