Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] CSSFontFaceRule does not seem Web compatible

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 21:33:24 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yeah, I raised this much earlier in reference to Font Loading - I defined the FontFace interface to mimic CSSFontFaceRule, not knowing that the latter is complete specifiction that jdagg was willing to put in the spec but not even make his own browser match. :/

There's definitely some behavioral corners to suss out here; with luck we can actually drop the `.style` down to just the subset of actual `@font-face` descriptors (and thus eliminate those descriptors from the normal style rule's `.style`), but in any case we definitely need a `.style` with those descriptors.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/825#issuecomment-298111855 using your GitHub account