Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-display][css-flexbox][css-grid] Interaction of 'display: contents' and 'run of text'

From: Brad Kemper via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 06:01:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Even though I find inheriting from a box that has been removed a bit surprising, I could see it being useful. I agree with @Loirooriol. Foo and Bar in the example should be in the same run of text, and children should become siblings.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bradkemper
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1281#issuecomment-297619842 using your GitHub account