Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Minimum width for unskipped lines?

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 20:16:39 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I don't think we want min-underline-ink-width. The dots are already not visible if you were not doing any ink skipping, the problem is that this underline position just does not work for arabic. You can control the underline position with existing css-text properties and avoid this problem altogether.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1288#issuecomment-297528449 using your GitHub account