Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-rhythm] [css-rhythm-1] summarize use-case and limitations of line stepping at start of line box section

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 16:37:14 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Oh, looks like I missed that part. I think I captured what the JLREQ editor said (except other fun things that is not relevant to this level of the spec, such as vertical justifications) but didn't catch other attendees said not desired. If you did, appreciate suggestions/PR, writing non-technical text such as Intro section is something I'm most poor at.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1155#issuecomment-297089287 using your GitHub account