Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-display][css-flexbox][css-grid] Interaction of 'display: contents' and 'run of text'

From: Loirooriol via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 03:50:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yes, it also seems a bit strange to me that text nodes with different styles become a single run of text. I think `display: contents` would be more sane if text directly contained in a `display: contents` element was wrapped in an anonymous inline box. In that case they would become different flex items.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1281#issuecomment-296892243 using your GitHub account