Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-table-3] Is the fixed table layout specification stable enough to be implemented?

From: Keith Yeung via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 02:28:08 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I saw that we have an incorrect implementation of distributing column width sizes in servo/servo#16324, because we are following the incorrect algorithm in the spec. Initially I thought to revert back to the CSS2 table spec behaviour, but quickly found the algorithms for distributing column width to be very under-specified. CSS3 in comparison has a much more robust algorithm for dealing with corner cases that CSS2 either assumes doesn't exist or simply did not account for.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by KiChjang
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1291#issuecomment-296874029 using your GitHub account