Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-counter-styles] `system: extends decimal; fallback: decimal; speak-as: decimal`

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 15:11:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

I don't think the exclusion of them is part of the definition of the `<counter-style-name>` type, because the last sentence is about "a counter style's name", and then, "the `@counter-style` rule is invalid`. There is nothing about `<counter-style-name>` here.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1285#issuecomment-296700102 using your GitHub account