Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-display][css-flexbox][css-grid] Interaction of 'display: contents' and 'run of text'

From: Mats Palmgren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 18:08:11 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
[The CSS Display spec says](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-display/#valdef-display-contents):
> 	For the purposes of box generation and layout, the element must be treated as if it had been replaced in the element tree by its contents [...]

which I think makes it's clear that Firefox and Chrome is implementing the intent of the spec for the given example (there's only one flex item).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MatsPalmgren
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1281#issuecomment-296469752 using your GitHub account