Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-page-floats] clearance

From: Johannes Wilm via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 22:04:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
After looking at PrinceXML, it seems they don't really use clear for page floats at all. In the inline direction, they only allow one page float and the remaining part of the line remains blank. That is one option, but that then means 1 dimensional floats.

If we want to have 2D floats, I don't quite get how this will work.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by johanneswilm
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1237#issuecomment-295935840 using your GitHub account