Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-rhythm-1] Avoiding accidental double spacing

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 15:25:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I believe I understand how your proposal work. But I will need to think about it for a while to figure out if:
1. solves the problem ( I think it does)
2. solve the problem better than my thing (I don't know, that might depends on how line-height works)
2. Whether it will make sense to authors and let them express the thing they want in an understandable way (I do not know yet).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/938#issuecomment-295777819 using your GitHub account