[csswg-drafts] [css-pseudo] Open issue note isn't formatted correctly

From: Chris Rebert via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 08:05:36 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
cvrebert has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-pseudo] Open issue note isn't formatted correctly ==
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-pseudo/#highlight-styling
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/blob/5a850d07dc9b4f6ad4372c15325eff0315b37cbd/css-pseudo/Overview.bs#L480

> (As usual, the initial background-color is transparent.) Issue: Can we reuse currentColor for this, now that it computes to itself?

The issue note doesn't seem to be getting correctly formatted as an inline open issue in the spec.
I would guess it needs a blank line inserted before it in the Bikeshed source?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1261 using your GitHub account