Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom]getComputedStyle(element) should return a list of transform functions

From: Rossen Atanassov via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 00:44:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
smfr: implementations are always returning a matrix or matrix3d. Authors want a list of functions.
<dino> dbaron: this will cause breakage
<dino> TabAtkins: the CSS Typed OM should return the functions
<dino> dino: Suggested resolution - no change to current getComputedStyle behaviour, but we hope that CSS typed OM will return a function for computedStyleMap
<dino> s/function/list of functions/
<dino> Rossen: objections?
<dino> <none>
<dino> RESOLVED: no change to current getComputedStyle behaviour, but we hope that CSS typed OM will return a function for computedStyleMap
<dino> Topic: transform-origin: 0% != 0px

--
GitHub Notification of comment by atanassov
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/891#issuecomment-295515791 using your GitHub account