Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-display] Sort out interaction of "display:contents" with font-size and line-height

From: Loirooriol via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 22:07:08 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
In fact, would it have any impact if runs of text directly contained inside an element were always wrapped in anonymous inline boxes, independently on `display: contents`? Flex and grid already do this (the anonymous inline box is then blockified). I believe other layouts wouldn't be affected.

When I say 'element' I include `::before` and `::after` pseudo-elements.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1249#issuecomment-295465771 using your GitHub account