Re: [csswg-drafts] [css2][css-align] Last Baseline Alignment of Scrollable Boxes

From: CSS Meeting Bot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 07:45:17 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The CSS Working Group just discussed Last Baseline Alignment of Scrollable Boxes, and agreed to the following resolutions:

```
RESOLVED: change bottom margin edge to bottom border edge
```

```
<astearns> topic: Last Baseline Alignment of Scrollable Boxes
<astearns> github topic: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/766
<myles> fantasai: the last thing I heard: suggestion: floor it at the bottom border edge
<myles> Rossen: <deliberately nods>
<myles> fantasai: 3 options: 1. leave it as is. 2. Change from bottom margin edge to bottom border edge. 3. Scroll to the final position, take the last baseline.
<myles> fantasai: suggestion is #2
<fantasai> s/suggestion/aforementioned suggestion/
<myles> Rossen: what does "leave as is" mean?
<myles> fantasai: what the spec says now
<myles> Rossen: then there's no reason to do #1
<dbaron> I'm happy with either #1 or #2; I think #3 has some issues that would need to be sorted through.
<myles> astearns: objections to #2?
<fantasai> dbaron, do you want to see those investigated?
<myles> RESOLVED: change bottom margin edge to bottom border edge
<dbaron> fantasai, no need if we're just going to do #2
<myles> fantasai: we're done! Woop woop!
```
</details>

--
GitHub Notification of comment by css-meeting-bot
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/766#issuecomment-295144449 using your GitHub account