Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-content] URL fallbacks in 'content' should require type() or format()

From: Simon Pieters via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 06:54:59 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Deferring `type()` to later is OK.

I believe the normative text already does not do fallback, like I requested in OP.

> If an &lt;image> represents an invalid image, the user agent must do one of the following:

So I think to resolve this issue it should be enough to fix the non-normative text that talks about fallback.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by zcorpan
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/217#issuecomment-294705804 using your GitHub account