Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-content][css-pseudo][css-cascade] Does content:contents in pseudo affect inheritance?

From: Brad Kemper via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 15:05:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think multiple "::after" pseudos is something authors want. But my point was that "only allows you to add a single [::after], and it removes your ability to add [another] ::after to it" has not stopped::after from being incredibly useful in a wide range of situations, and the same could be said about 'content:contents' and 'content:none' to create wrappers and/or siblings.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bradkemper
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1195#issuecomment-294504677 using your GitHub account