Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-cascade][css-pseudo] How does 'inherit' keyword behave in a child of ::first-line?

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 06:35:24 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Ahaha that's a good workaround indeed :)

The currentColor difference from Chrome comes from the fact we still resolve currentColor at computation time, which means that once we reapply the styles later on for ::first-line fragments currentColor has already been flattened to "black"; if we didn't have this other bug we would match Chrome here, like I mentioned earlier.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1097#issuecomment-293799918 using your GitHub account