Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-writing-modes] Question about implementability of the "different writing-mode value than its containing block" section of the spec

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 04:36:26 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
On second thoughts, it may be better to avoid using fragile terms and say "the parent it inherits from", until CSS cascade defines.

We'll have F2F next week, hopefully we can get wider attention on this there.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1212#issuecomment-293778515 using your GitHub account