Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-images] compute/round the <angle> value for image-orientation property is not consistent

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 20:32:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
No, that's using the bizarro broken version of modulus popularized by C.  I made it clear in the spec text that we're using the correct version of modulus, which restricts it to the half-open range [0deg, 360deg).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1206#issuecomment-293698980 using your GitHub account