Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-cascade][css-pseudo] How does 'inherit' keyword behave in a child of ::first-line?

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 20:29:48 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The css variables one is a good point. It is never mentioned anywhere they should work on ::first-line but I guess authors would expect so. How that then affects inheritance is a totally undefined territory. Added Agenda+ so we can discuss this on the call this week or next week.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1097#issuecomment-293390700 using your GitHub account