Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-3] word-break: break-all doesn't break before sentence-ending punctuation if UAX #14 is used

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 09:13:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I wonder what this proposed break-any is supposed to do with...

I think it's best to make it the same as break-word, making "when" is the only difference.

If more controls are needed, we can extend further, but that should affect break-word too I think.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1171#issuecomment-293198986 using your GitHub account