[csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-4] Add font-language-override descriptor

From: L. David Baron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 06:57:39 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
dbaron has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-fonts-4] Add font-language-override descriptor ==
There should be a font-language-override descriptor in addition to a property.

There was [a thread](https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2017Feb/thread.html#msg28) on www-style started by @jfkthame with a bunch of useful detail and discussion in it, but I couldn't find a github issue.

I'm tagging this as css-fonts-4 under the assumption that the font-language-override property is likely going to get deferred from css-fonts-3 because it has only one implementation (I think).  If that's not the case, we should check implementations of the descriptor as well, since font-language-override as a descriptor is implemented in Gecko.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1203 using your GitHub account