Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors-4] Make :active :hover and :focus-within work on the flat tree

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 00:28:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Whoops, I just accidentally committed identical changes without seeing this PR. Sorry for wasting your time, Florian. :(

No pb, form my point of view, the effect is the same: I made a PR and the changes I wanted end up in the spec. That you end-up retying the same thing instead of just clicking merge isn't my problem :)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/1177#issuecomment-293115803 using your GitHub account