Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] CSSFontFaceRule does not seem Web compatible

From: Philip Jägenstedt via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 14:23:51 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I just filed https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=709013 for addressing this mismatch between Blink and the spec. I mentioned in the descriptions that all engines still seem to match the old spec, and also that we have a use counter:
https://www.chromestatus.com/metrics/feature/timeline/popularity/1082

Preserving the `style` attribute would be the safest thing unless somebody is willing to investigate how code in the wild is impacted.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by foolip
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/825#issuecomment-292190300 using your GitHub account