Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-test-3] Very old Unicode document references

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2017 00:22:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@tabatkins @plinss @tobie I believe this is a tooling issue, as these links are autogenerated based on the name of the spec only, without asking for a specific version. It seems the database backing that up is wildly out of date for these specs. How do we get that up to date?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1169#issuecomment-291688137 using your GitHub account