Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Ambiguities with 0 valid for all dimensions

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2017 20:09:45 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
We didn't decide 0 was valid for all dimensions (unless I'm remembering wrong) - just lengths and angles.

That said, the 'offset' problem is definitely still valid.

(I really, *really* hate that the group resolved this way.  Much better to keep the unitless-0 limited to lengths, with the few angle exceptions explicitly called out as exceptions.  Maybe we can get this reversed, with evidence that it's causing grammar problems.)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1162#issuecomment-291258924 using your GitHub account