Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries][css-conditional] else

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2017 19:05:31 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
What do you mean by "does not necessarily introduce a timeless condition"?  One reason I like "when" is that it explicitly *invokes* time, rather than looking like an imperative, once-and-done construct.  "Whenever X is true, do Y.", to me, helps suggest that the condition will turn on and off over the lifetime of the page.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/112#issuecomment-291242128 using your GitHub account