Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Automatic Minimum Size for grid items should not min against content size

From: Manuel Rego Casasnovas via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2017 08:22:51 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
It's really nice we're finally having a specific text in Grid Layout spec about *automatic minimum size*. IMHO it was pretty complex to understand the text in Flexbox and how it applies to Grid.

About the proposal to use:
> the specified size if it exists, else the transferred size if it exists, else the content size

On a first sight it looks good, I don't know about specific use cases though. Probably web authors should be the want checking what makes more sense for them.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mrego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1149#issuecomment-291078281 using your GitHub account